How To Enter
There is no charge to enter The Aviation Industry Awards 2016.
All entrants must submit a document of no more than 5 A4 pages per entry, so please ensure you use this space as creatively as possible.
Carefully read the section that describes the criteria the judges will be using to assess each category, and make sure you cover all of these in the submission you prepare; make sure you focus on good hard information, backed up by solid facts and figures.
Category criteria can be viewed in the Entry Guide, please also take the time to read the Award's Terms & Conditions.
Best of luck and we look forward to receiving your entry!
PLEASE REMEMBER: All activities described in your submission should have occurred/been on-going within the 12 months prior to the entry deadline. The entering party does not have to be resident in the ROI or NI but the events that support their entry must have been staged in those markets.
Submitting Your Entry
All entries for The Aviation Industry Awards are submitted using the online system, please note that all sections must be completed for your entry to be accepted and each entry must be submitted separately.
Before making your submission, please ensure the following:
- Your entry document fits onto 5 A4 pages maximum, including supporting materials such as photos, plans, section drawings, tables, graphics etc.
- Your submission is portrait in format, and saved as a PDF file
- Each of the key points that the judges are looking for have been addressed
- Each page of your entry is numbered clearly
- You have prepared a 50 word summary (300 characters MAX) of your entry, including main points and results written in the 3rd person. This is separate to your entry document and will be requested as part of your online submission for use in the Awards' night event guide - please note that this may be included in the awards script if you are shortlisted.
- You have 2 large high-quality jpeg photographs relevant to your entry (at least 300 dpi) to upload which will represent your entry in the Awards AV presentation
- You have a large high-quality jpeg version of your organisation logo (at least 300dpi) to upload for use in the Awards AV presentation
- You have the name and position of the person that will accept the trophy on your organisation's behalf should you be successful You have confirmation of what should be engraved onto the trophy should you win
- Please do NOT: use paper sizes that are not A4 for your entry document or include booklets or brochures etc. Such additional material will not be accepted or forwarded to the judging panel.
Step by Step Guide
To submit your entry, please select the category that you wish to enter here, click 'Enter Online' and follow these steps:
Page 1: Entrant Details
- Complete the online Entry Form (Your contact details, organisation information and project information)
- NB: Provide a 50 word summary of your entry (300 characters MAX), stating the main points and results written in the 3rd person - please note that this may be included in the awards script if you are shortlisted.
Page 2: Your Entry Document & Logo
- This is the page where you will upload your entry document. Please upload your document in the ‘Browse' field - simply click Browse, find where you have saved the entry on your computer and click OK/Open.
- Please note that your entry document must be less than 8MB and in PDF format, otherwise the system will not allow you to continue.
- Please also upload your organisation's logo in jpeg format. To do so, repeat the steps above and remember that the maximum file size is 8MB.
Page 3: Photos for the Awards night AV Presentation & Terms and Conditions
- This is the page to upload the photos which will represent your entry in the AV Presentation on the Awards night. Please upload 2 large high quality jpeg photos (300dpi) which are landscape in format. The maximum size per file is again 8MB.
- You will also be asked to accept the Awards' Terms and Conditions; please note that by doing so that you agree to send at least 1 representative to the Awards night should your organisation be shortlisted.
Page 4: Trophy Form
- This is the page to confirm who will be your organisation's representative at the Awards to accept the trophy, and to confirm how your organisation name should be engraved onto the trophy should you win.
Page 5: Your Entry Reference
- This page confirms that your entry has been received.
Please make a note of your reference number for any queries you may have. If you have any queries when submitting your entry, please do not hesitate to call us on 01 685 4317.