Apply for Upcoming Aviation Professional Award
This award is open to any aviation professional in the early stages of their career, either employed or self-employed on the island of Ireland. In the last 12 months, they must have made an outstanding contribution to the industry (company or sector). The nominees must be under 36 years of age with time allowances for people who have taken career breaks. The winner can be nominated by themselves, their companies, or members of the public.
Nominees must supply a one page CV with details of their previous employment history and the names of 2 referees. They should also include a supporting letter from their employer or supervisor. In addition to above, each entry must submit a 5 A4 page submission. Please explain your overall strategy and what it has achieved to date, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- What has been their contribution to the success of their company or organisation?
- Areas of influence might include market growth, turnover, deals done, collaborations established, contribution to company expansion
- What has been the individuals’ strategic contribution to the organisations performance, communication and vision? Can they demonstrate innovation and clear commercial or expansion promise?
- What has been their contribution to the wider aviation sector/community?
- Has the individual demonstrated career independence from an early stage?
*Denotes Required Fields